Saturday, January 18, 2020

2020 Vision

Happy New Year!

I hope this finds you looking forward with enthusiasm and, if you have to look back, with gratitude.

I just reread the last post and it seemed more appropriate for a new year, but I do still have things to add because I really want you all to thrive this year - and beyond!  I have some ideas to share that have helped me and they might work for you too.

1)  Be responsible for yourself, i.e; accountable.  This is your life (possibly the only one) that you'll be having this earthbound experience.  You have one body to care for (first anyway, maybe family but they're second).  There are a lot of things to do to keep it healthy;  physically, mentally, spiritually.

2)  Eat healthy.  I can't recommend this enough.  Drop the processed food, processed sugars, GMO's, flour and wheat if you really want to eat clean.  Drop red meat, eat organic vegetables, drink pure water.  Drop the carbonated beverages, alcohol, smoking, etc.
Are you annoyed yet?  There's more.  Get outside and walk, at least 20 minutes to get your heart rate up, as often as you can.  I think the recommendation is daily to at least three times a week.  Breathe, get fresh air, stretch, dance, move your body.  I do QiGong and dance as well as walking and bike riding in good weather.

3)  Get a hobby, anything you enjoy, joy is healthy.  Or socialize with uplifting people.  Work puzzles, read books, redecorate the house, sew, knit, you get the picture.

4)  Make plans, make lists, take classes or join groups.  If you live in the boonies like I do, take on-line classes.  I do at least one every winter, this year I'm going to learn Homeopathy.

5)  Meditate.  It's one of the healthiest things you can do.  I started over ten years ago while healing from back issues - it was very convenient as I was already laying around on the floor, lol.  It really worked for me, enhanced my quality of life!  

6)  Trust yourself.  Your intuition is real, it is reliable, once you begin to truly trust it.  It's your built in radar for anything you may encounter, in all things.  This will become easier as you meditate.

I think 2020 is a great year to have that 20-20 vision for a better life.  We're all aging (physically anyway) so we might as well enjoy it! 

Do you have any ideas to share to add to this list?  Leave them in the comments. 
I have some great ideas for Huckleberry Hollow that I'll be sharing in coming posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Links to your blog welcome. Spam links will be deleted.

Most Popular Posts