Thursday, December 14, 2017

Homemade Gifts


There is nothing like a homemade gift at the holidays!  It shows you took the time and care to create something for someone on your list.

This year I made some Vanilla Chai Syrup, from my new favorite food blog:  Half Baked Harvest.  I love her new cookbook!  This recipe struck me as something incredibly thoughtful for anyone who eats.

Seriously, you can put this in anything you want to taste like vanilla chai!  I use it in my latte, it has been suggested it will work great in flavored alcohol drinks.  Hot vanilla chai toddy?

Put your spin on the wrapping.  Here at Huckleberry Hollow I live the simple life, so natural tissue paper, raffia and a homemade tag works great with a small Ball jar.

Throw in a cinnamon stick for looks and aroma.   



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Links to your blog welcome. Spam links will be deleted.

Most Popular Posts