Wednesday, December 27, 2017

2018 Resolutions: Keep It Simple!

 

2017 was rough!  It was a hard year for all of us;  politically, environmentally, globally.  This coming year I plan to keep it simple.

2018 will have all of its own ups and downs, things out of our control and unforeseen tragedies, that's just the law of life.  All we have control over is ourselves, our immediate environment and our responsibilities.  

The Winter Solstice is my New Year so to speak, so I have already done my journaling and resolutions for 2018.  
First, I processed 2017 and all its craziness to figure out what is really important to me.  Basically, it boils down to my work, my creative endeavors and what I do for fun.  I also included one new thing I want to achieve.

So it's pretty simple.  Improve some work conditions, rev up the creative businesses a little and add a new skill to my main business.
For fun and enjoyment I have some new camera equipment to play with, and with a resolution to spend less on day to day stuff and save more, I hope to make a couple of short trips.

I am sure that keeping it simple will help make it attainable and keeping the goals small will result in less stress to achieve them.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Links to your blog welcome. Spam links will be deleted.

Most Popular Posts