Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Earth Day!

All Hippies and gardeners rejoice!  It's our day to celebrate mother nature in all her glory.


In the theme of earthiness - I have been experimenting with new recipes.  I just have to share a terrific new book I have been reading by Kris Carr and Chef Chad Sarno, called Crazy Sexy Kitchen.  This is a great read for anyone wanting some quick basic tips on good health and some super recipes.

While mostly about raw foods and gluten free, it is also vegetarian.  Last night I tried the black bean burgers which are made with some scrumptious ingredients, including brown rice, roasted sweet potatoes and tamari.
I don't have any photos of the finished dish, but it was delicious!!

So the new name is decided and posted.  We are now Huckleberry Hollow!  You can follow along via email, Google+, Google Friend Connect or just bookmark us at https://.huckleberry-hollow.blogspot.com .

Be on the look out for new photos and posts regarding the Spring happenings in the garden and around the hollow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Links to your blog welcome. Spam links will be deleted.

Most Popular Posts