Thursday, January 11, 2018

Think Spring!

My sister blogs about gardening and this month she wrote about getting out her seed catalogs and planning out her garden.  She said she gets out last years photos to use for planning. 
I think this is brilliant and gave me the idea to do the same.

Normally at this time of year I dread looking outside as it is cold or wet or just plain unattractive.  Actually the native vegetation looks nearly the same year round, so that's a save, but the ornamental grasses and flowers are dormant.

I did move quite a lot of plants around last year, so not sure how last years photos will help, but they sure are inspiring! 
So here are a few for you to enjoy while you're waiting for winter to pass.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Links to your blog welcome. Spam links will be deleted.

Most Popular Posts