Saturday, September 14, 2019

Poetry and Photos Part 2



These two books were created in the same year, 2018.  Gray Photography is a compilation of some of my images up to and including part of 2018, in both color and black and white. 
Raw; Verse and Visuals, was created in 2018, with new images and brand new poetry.  

2018 was a year of inner reflection and stepping out of my comfort zone, way out.  These are the darkest parts, that haunt us all.  Not necessarily depressing, just wide open and, well, raw.
This was incredibly healing for me to get all this out.  Sometimes you have to wait till the offending family members leave this world before you can come out with - everything.

Through this healing journey I was inspired to shoot all new photography, return to my first love, black and white, and created a large new body of work that has yet to be released in book form but many of the images are available on my website.  I am planning to compile the best of those images and get a book out this year (2019).

These two books are also available from right here on the blog, from the publications page. 

If you've had some ideas rolling around in your head for a book but just haven't taken that step yet, I encourage you to self publish.  It's a fast and fun way to get your creations out there - now!
I'm happy to answer any questions you have, just leave them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Links to your blog welcome. Spam links will be deleted.

Most Popular Posts