Monday, September 9, 2019

Fall Projects

Sunset on the Washington coast
 Fall is in the air!  The first couple of rainy, cool days here has me slowing down after a seemingly never ending year.
Spring and summer were full of remodeling projects and work, a nice end to summer with a visit from some of my family and a wrap up to yard work.

I am so grateful to have this life.  Have I thanked you yet?  My readers and followers?  I have met some truly wonderful people through this blog over the years.  I consider you friends and colleagues.

In the Fall as I slow down, I also find a need to simplify.  This is good for the soul.  I often take on too many projects and spread myself too thin, ever do that?  Well this year I have a better plan.
One website, one blog, one Facebook page.  I have one Instagram account and one Pinterest account as well.  
This will make my life so much easier and less stressed as I head into next year.  I already have a business and household to run, but love my side business in the creative arts.  
Although I did close my Etsy shops this year, I am still pursuing online sales for my photography and publications.  The time has come to simplify it all and have it make more sense.

As I catch my breath I am thinking about some fun but low key projects for Fall.  Since self publishing three small books last year, I now need to promote them.  I have posted them on the "Publications" page with links to purchasing, but I haven't actually taken the time to properly promote them here on the blog.  So I'll introduce them each in their own post, this way I can describe them in a little more detail.  
I know it's hard to shop online, you want to be able to pick an item up and look at it and touch it before you buy it, try it on or just see it in real life.  These posts will give you a better idea what my books are all about. And the best news is that all the prices have been lowered!  So they will make great gifts as well. 

I hope this finds you enjoying your life, till next time!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Links to your blog welcome. Spam links will be deleted.

Most Popular Posts