Friday, November 3, 2017

October 2017


My big brother moved into his new place this year and decided he didn't need this fantastic little shed cabinet, so I scored it for my place!  Fits perfectly here.



Finally a place to store my tools close to the yard!

This was the biggest bean I have ever seen.  Right off the Scarlet Runner.  How funny is this?  I think it's what happens when they grow without supervision.


A cute rabbit came to visit here this month, was here for about four days and may have moved on today as I saw it hopping down the driveway.  It was so tame!  Didn't even run away while I was working out in the yard.  I hope it returns.


Surprisingly, there are still flowers blooming in October here.  This is my miniature rose that usually is eaten by the deer, but they haven't been around much this year.


And this funny little flower that is about the size of a bumble bee.  Just lovely.


So that wraps up October, thanks for following!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Links to your blog welcome. Spam links will be deleted.

Most Popular Posts