Friday, January 6, 2017

Snow Days


I don't much enjoy snow anymore.  It's stressful to drive in and I live at the top of a steep hill.
But there are some little pleasures that come with having it snow and stick around.

Foot prints.  Pictured here are squirrel prints.  I've also seen raccoon prints this week and possibly a bobcat.  Bird prints are pretty cute too.

It's fun to follow them and see where they go.  A lot of them are focused around the bird feeder and the water hole.

It's very cold here this week, not the norm, but it does happen.  Personally, I look forward to the rain returning, but until then I shall enjoy scouting for foot prints in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Links to your blog welcome. Spam links will be deleted.

Most Popular Posts