Wednesday, October 19, 2016
I began the new siding / skirting project in the Spring of 2016, juggled other outdoor projects and then added the skirting / cedar siding under the mudroom. I could only get half way through that too, as the front porch needed dry rot boards replaced as well as leveling.
By the end of August I completed what is pictured above. I had help with the leveling but replaced the deck boards myself and added the skirting boards. Later I added the new gravel and began work on the landscaping.
It's simple, it's safe and was extremely affordable.
Next Spring I can work on the surrounding landscaping to bring back that charm it had in earlier days.
Happy New Year!! I hope this finds everyone rested and ready to head into the New Year, clean slate, refreshed and optimistic. I ma...
Most Popular Posts
I get more hits on this post than any other, so I decided to update it. Please keep in mind this is the budget version of a shelter I ...
For those of us who love our retro style trailers and mobile homes, there comes a time when more space is needed! Fortunately for me, my pl...
One of the best things you can do when you adopt your new retro trailer or mobile home is to upgrade those windows! These old homes are abo...