Wednesday, October 12, 2011

News!

I have decided to merge the two blogs!  New Pioneer Style is moving in.
I have imported the posts - so don't freak out, it's still Diary of the New Pioneer, but along with New Pioneer Style news.

I realized how similar the two blogs are and it just made sense.  I'm all about sustainability, recycling, re-using, re-purposing, and up-cycling.  Why not just make things simpler and merge.

I will be merging more of the content from NPS here in the side columns and (hopefully) streamlining and simplifying the content.

Thank you for your continued support!  Now you will enjoy even more content under one blog.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea, Jeni! Couldn't we all use more simplicity in all areas of our lives?! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! Always evolving. More coming soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Links to your blog welcome. Spam links will be deleted.

Most Popular Posts